The ASRV is a special permanent residency visa acquired by becoming a member of the Aurora Special Economic Zone (APECO), a regional development project established by the national government and provincial authorities as per Republic Act No. 9460 and Republic Act 10083.
What are the benefits?
- No age limit.
- Permission to study, work, establish a company and conduct business.
- Short processing period.
- Open ended.
- Guaranteed permanent residency.
- Freedom to enter or leave the country at any time and stay long term.
- Permission to access a variety of different financial services (high interest bank accounts, credit cards, life insurance, securities, and home or car loans).
- Suitable for the structuring and preservation of assets (inheritance taxes are only 6% in the Philippines (vs. 55% in Japan), which provides huge advantages and reduces the applicants risk profile by facilitating diversified asset distribution between the Philippines and one's home country).
- APECO resort membership (including free accommodation and usage of resort facilities).
Our team of Visa Consultants are ready to help you with your inquiries.